In the last few weeks I have been completing my website I have put interactive features onto my website which before I started this unit of work I didn't know how to complete this task.
To complete this task I had to place a picture onto my website through photoshop then I had to save it. The next step I took is I opened up Dreamweaver and linked the picture I had previously placed on my webpage through photoshop to the other piece of work I would like it to open. I completed this twice I did it once for my form which i had made to go onto my system maintenance page I used an image which was an F inside of a circle to show that it is a form, the second i did was a flash slideshow which was being placed on the operating page I used a picture of a television to show it was some type of media work.
No comments:
Post a Comment