In the last couple of weeks i learnt the computer hardware components some of these are: the processor which , the motherboard is a vital component because its where the external memory and everything are placed so they work, the CPU imputs the data onto the computer, the memory card saves things that need or want to be saved on the coomputer, the heat sink and fan which removes the heat that isnt needed and the CD ROM which reads CDs so they can be played and saved onto the computer.
I also learnt that the monitor is a visual aid to see what is happening on the computer, the tower is the main power of the computer, the keyboard is where you can write things on the computer when doing work or talking to peopel and the mouse which lets an individual add and take things off the screen are all components of a computer, which I never knew before I started this course.
So I think I have done well to learn about the whole of the hardware components for a computer and what they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment